1. Are you licensed, insured and bondable? We hold a general contractors license in the City and County of Denver as well as most municipalities in the state of Colorado. We are insured and bondable.
2. Are you woman owned? Yes, we are a certified Federal WOSB company.
3. How long have you been in business? We have been in business since 1981.
4. Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)? We are a a Gold Member of the BBB.
4. Do you provide a warranty? Our standard warranty is 1 year.
5. Do you have your own crews? Yes, we have several experienced estimators, project managers, superintendents and crews. We have a large inventory of equipment and material. We also work with licensed subcontractors.
6. How long have you been installing piers? We have been installing resistance piers / push piers, helical piers / piles / anchors and micropiles for over 25 years.
7. Do you provide intrusive testing and cost of repairs? Yes, we have experienced crews to perform intrusive testing on building envelopes and building interiors as well as exploratory excavation. With several decades of experience in the construction industry, our qualified professionals can provide costs of repairs and testimony for construction standards, structural, architectural, civil and building envelope defects. Park Range Construction performs intrusive testing on building envelopes and building interiors as well as exploratory excavation.